Here is the quick AEA application process:
- YOU - Fill out the Inquiry Form by clicking here. Ask any questions that you may have.
- AEA - Within one business day, we will check the availability of the location you have requested, respond to your questions, provide a detailed quote for the cost of the AEA lodging.
- YOU - Review our detailed quote including the dates, costs, and the volunteer agreement. If everything looks good, approve the housing quote for booking and describe the service you would like to provide.
- AEA - We will review your application, reserve your housing, and car if requested, charge you a refundable housing deposit and send you a confirmation of your reservation. We will also send you a information packet with details about the location where you've chosen to serve.
- YOU - You can buy your airline tickets and get ready to go! Because there are few good connections, feel free to call us and we will be happy to assist you.
What would you be doing? Click here to see the service options that are available.
AEA volunteer service is a kind of cultural exchange. You will give your time, talents, experience, encouragement, training, example and love to others. You will receive their love, wisdom, culture, cuisine, environment, adventure and gratitude. What better experience could you have?